ZyPer4K and ZyPerMX technology enables you to send crystal clear high resolution video, analog and digital audio virtually anywhere you can run a network cable. By using industry standard IP networking technology, ZeeVee enables the most scalable, flexible, cost effective and easily controlled way for sending nearly any HD video to any display across a room, enterprise, building, or stadium without using expensive, proprietary AV Matrix switchers.
ZyPer4K’s features include the following:
• Uncompressed UltraHD (video, audio, and control using off-the-shelf (OTS) 10 Gigabit (Gb) Ethernet switches
• Versions for both HDMI1.4 (available now) and HDMI2.0 (June 2016)
• Support video up to 4k/60 4:4:4 (June 2016) including HDR (High Dynamic Range)
• Available in both Fiber and Copper versions
• Supports analog stereo and embedded digital audio channels (up to 7.1)
• 1GbE network utility port available on all encoders and decoders • Source and display control (Infrared and RS232)
• ICRON ExtremeUSB® USB2.0 extension for KVM/HID and Mass Storage
• HDCP 2.0 and 2.2 compliant • Video wall support for up to 5x5 displays
• API for system control/monitoring using either ZeeVee management platform or 3rd party control systems or applications (AMX, Crestron, iOS, Android). • ZyPer4K can also be used in a point-to-point configuration to encode a 4K video source across a dedicated fiber connection to a display up to 30km away.
Download the ZyPer FAQ brochure and for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.